Wire wrapped rings tutorials PDF
& Instant Download
You Save:$4.00 (25% off)
- Use appropriate wire thickness. I make jewelry of copper wire 1 mm (18 ga) and 0.4 mm (26 ga) thick.
- Cabochon made of stone 18X25 mm and a bead with a diameter of 10 mm.
- We do not need a lot of tools. To create a copper wire wrapped pendants with your own hands a small inexpensive set of hand tools is enough, which can be purchased at an online store.
- You will receive a PDF file (not a paper tutorial). This is a digital product. No physical product will be shipped to you.
- You can use all my lessons and create your jewelry by my design! But I have a request for you to specify me as an author. If possible, share the link to my blog. Thank you!